Can an agricultural land/plantation property/farm house in India owned/held by a non-resident be sold?

Posted On & filed under .

(a) NRI/ PIO may sell agricultural land /plantation property/farm house to a person resident in India who is a citizen of India. (b) Foreign national of non-Indian origin resident outside India would need prior approval of Reserve Bank to sell agricultural land/plantation property/ farm house in India (c) Transfer by gift. Immovable property is an… Read more »