Mediation is a process in which a neutral third party (the mediator) assists the parties to a dispute to reach a mutually acceptable resolution.
No two mediations are exactly alike because no two disputes are exactly alike. However, among the things that a mediator may do to facilitate settlement is to make certain each party is clear on what the dispute is really about and that each party understands (not necessarily agrees with) the position of the other parties…. Read more »
Mediation can be much less expensive than litigation which generally requires payment of filing fees, fees for service of documents, court fees and, of course, advocate fees. Additionally, in mediation there is no resolution unless and until there is an agreement that you accept. In litigation, a judge you do not know will decide… Read more »
There is no way to answer this question. Typically, a mediation session lasts from thirty minutes to four hours. However, some mediations are over in just a few minutes. Others, particularly in very large or complex disputes, may require multiple sessions spread over weeks or even months. Different Mediation Centers have different time limit.
Mediators are not judges and they do not make decisions for the parties. No mediator can or will attempt to force you to accept a settlement. If the parties to a mediation cannot agree on a settlement of any issues, the mediator will, after exploring all reasonable avenues of reaching an agreement, simply declare an… Read more »
Send News & Articles
Send your News & Articles to Publish in this website. For sending Articles & News CLICK HERE
- रक्षा मंत्री अरूण जेटली ने कश्मीर में शहीद हुए सैनिकों को श्रद्धांजलि दी
- व्यक्तिगत प्रदर्शन से मैच जीते जा सकते हैं लेकिन टीम की एकजुटता खिताब दिला सकती है: रोहित
- शांति भंग करने की कोशिश के मामले में कैराना से सपा विधायक के खिलाफ मामला दर्ज
- आय से अधिक संपत्ति मामले में पत्नी के साथ दिल्ली की अदालत में पेश हुए वीरभद्र सिंह
- हषर्वर्धन ने पर्यावरण मंत्रालय का प्रभार संभाला
- शेरनी ने तीन शावकों को दिया जन्म
- आपसी झगड़े में टीपीसी के सात कैडर मारे गए