No, it is not compulsory. Unless both the party sign in front of the judge that they agree to mediation one cannot be forced. Mediation is a negotiation process in which a neutral third party assists the disputing parties in resolving their disputes. A Mediator uses special negotiation and communication techniques to help the parties… Read more »
Once you agree for the mediation it is better if you attend. If on the particular day of mediation you are unable to attend mediation due to unavoidable reasons then call mediation centre and inform about it. You can also inform your advocate who in turn will inform the mediation centre and get a next… Read more »
Mediation is a process in which a neutral third party (the mediator) assists the parties to a dispute to reach a mutually acceptable resolution.
No two mediations are exactly alike because no two disputes are exactly alike. However, among the things that a mediator may do to facilitate settlement is to make certain each party is clear on what the dispute is really about and that each party understands (not necessarily agrees with) the position of the other parties…. Read more »
Mediation can be much less expensive than litigation which generally requires payment of filing fees, fees for service of documents, court fees and, of course, advocate fees. Additionally, in mediation there is no resolution unless and until there is an agreement that you accept. In litigation, a judge you do not know will decide… Read more »
There is no way to answer this question. Typically, a mediation session lasts from thirty minutes to four hours. However, some mediations are over in just a few minutes. Others, particularly in very large or complex disputes, may require multiple sessions spread over weeks or even months. Different Mediation Centers have different time limit.
Mediators are not judges and they do not make decisions for the parties. No mediator can or will attempt to force you to accept a settlement. If the parties to a mediation cannot agree on a settlement of any issues, the mediator will, after exploring all reasonable avenues of reaching an agreement, simply declare an… Read more »
Send News & Articles
Send your News & Articles to Publish in this website. For sending Articles & News CLICK HERE
- दोकलाम: चीन की गीदड़भभकियां
- भारत बनाम चीन
- जानिए भगवान् शिव को श्रावण की शिवरात्रि विशेष प्रिय क्यों है?
- जानिए क्यों और कैसे हैं “फेंगशुई” एक अदृश्य हथियार हम भारतीयों के लिए–
- माया का राज्यसभा से इस्तीफा : लाचारी भरी ललकार
- महिलाओं की FOP Leave: फेमिनिस्ट की इतनी हायतौबा क्यों ?
- जान लेने वाला किसान आंदोलन या कुछ और …
- शाह की धार्मिक गुरूओं के साथ बैठक शुरू
- क्रिकेटर परविंदर अवाना पर हमला
- नए राष्ट्रपति के सचिव बनाए गए संजय कोठारी
- आरबीआई ने रिण चूककर्ताओं की सूची न्यायालय में पेश कर दी है: सरकार
- सुनंदा पुष्कर मौत मामला : अदालत ने होटल के कमरे की सील हटाने का आदेश दिया
- बाबरी मस्जिद विवाद मामले की शीघ्र सुनवाई पर निर्णय लेंगे : उच्चतम न्यायालय
- गोवा में राज्यसभा सीट के लिए मतदान जारी