What can you do if your FIR is not registered?

Posted On & filed under .


You can meet the Superintendent of Police or other higher officers like Deputy Inspector General of Police & Inspector General of Police and bring your complaint to their notice. You can send your complaint in writing and by post to the Superintendent of Police concerned. If the Superintendent of Police is satisfied with your complaint, he… Read more »

What is FIR or First Information Report ?

Posted On & filed under .

What is an FIR? The information about the commission of a cognizable offence given to a Police officer is “first information” and the corresponding report is understood to mean the “First Information Report (FIR)”. It is a Document written by a Police officer on the register prescribed by the state government. Why is FIR Needed?… Read more »