Author Profile

Legal India

Posted On by &filed under .

Yes. Any individual who is an author or rights owner or assignee or legal heir can file application for copyright of a work either at the copyright office or by post or by e-filing facility from the copyright Office web-site “”

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of