Author Profile

Legal India

Posted On by &filed under .

Yes, in order to facilitate the conduct of the conciliation proceedings, the parties, or the conciliator with the consent of the parties, may arrange for administrative assistance by a suitable institution or person. (Section 68)

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of