Market Research is a good first step to learn about the sales potential of your product or service in countries abroad. The U.S. Commercial Service offers free online market research to U.S. companies seeking to enter international markets. Its database allows you to sort by country, industry, and/or type of market report.
Visit the Commercial Service’s Market Research Library and register to access these reports.
some common trade problems MAC can help U.S. businesses overcome
MAC provides help with the following common trade problems through the Trade Compliance Center:
- Tariff and customs barriers
- Service barriers
- Standards, testing, labeling, or certification barriers
- Rules of origin
- Government procurement contract barriers
- Intellectual property protection problems
- Excessive government requirements
- Excessive testing or licensing fees