Author Profile

Legal India

Posted On by &filed under .

In such cases the court shall at the request of one of the parties or any person claiming through or under him, refer the parties to arbitration, unless it finds that the said agreement is null and void, inoperative or incapable of being performed. (Section 45)

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of