Licence fee to be remitted along with the application of License –
- For 5 or more workmen but less than 20 – Rs. 15,
- For 20 or more workmen but less than 50 – Rs. 40,
- For 50 or more workmen but less than 100 – Rs. 80,
- For 100 or more workmen but less than 200 – Rs. 150,
- For 200 or more workmen but less than 400 – Rs. 300,
- For 400 or more workmen – Rs. 400.
The licensing officer shall prepare an estimate of the amount needed to provide for recruitment or employment of migrant workmen. The Security Deposit shall not exceed 40% of the amount estimated by him.
The Minimum Wages rates in the Central sphere differ from the wage rates in the State Sphere/UT administration ?
Yes, Central Government and each State Government/ UT administration, notify the Minimum rates of wages in respect of a scheduled employment separately from time to time. In the Central Sphere, The rate notified by the Central Government or the Concerned State Government/UT administration, whichever is higher will be made applicable.