The renewal fee to be attached –
- For 20 Contract Worker – Rs. 15,
- For 21 or more Workmen but less than 50 – Rs. 37.50,
- For 51 or more Workmen but less than 100 – Rs. 75,
- For 101 or more Workmen but less than 200 – Rs. 150,
- For 201 or more Workmen but less than 400 – Rs. 300,
- For 401 and above – Rs. 375.
Indian labour law refer to laws regulating labour in India. Traditionally Indian governments at federal and state level have sought to ensure a high degree of protection for workers, but in practice, legislative rights only cover a minority of workers.
India is a federal form of government and because labour is a subject in the concurrent list of the Indian Constitution, labour matters are in the jurisdiction of both central and state governments. Both central and state governments have enacted laws on labour relations and employment issues.