Overseas Indian Affairs The Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs (MOIA) is part of the government of India.The Ministry is organized into three functional Divisions and three functional Units. Of the three Divisions, two are headed by Joint Secretaries. They are the Diaspora Services Division and the Financial Services Division. The Protector General of Emigrants (PGoE)… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Email of overseas indian affairs
Send News & Article
Send your News & Articles to Publish in this website. For sending Articles & News CLICK HERE
Subscribe Legal India
- Supreme Court grants protection from arrest in all cases to Ex-IPS officer Bharati Ghosh.
- CBI moves Delhi HC seeking custodial interrogation of lobbyist Deepak Talwar
- Delhi High Court junks plea asking media to use word martyr for reporting casualties in terror attacks
- Supreme Court disposes plea challenging Nageswara Rao’s appointment as interim CBI chief.
- The Rajasthan High Court extends stay on Robert Vadra’s arrest and asks him to cooperate with ED
- Madras High Court issues instructions to prevent closure of FIRs for want of charge sheets
- Aircel-Maxis case : Chidambaram seeks early hearing of his anticipatory bail plea