Haryana Housing Board The Housing Board Haryana came into existence during the year 1971 in pursuance of the Haryana Housing Board Act (Act No. 20 of 1971). The Act was published in the State Government’s Extraordinary Gazette of May 18, 1971. The main objective of the Board is to construct houses for allotment to the… Read more »
Posts Tagged: what is Haryana Housing Board
Send News & Article
Send your News & Articles to Publish in this website. For sending Articles & News CLICK HERE
Subscribe Legal India
- Supreme Court grants protection from arrest in all cases to Ex-IPS officer Bharati Ghosh.
- CBI moves Delhi HC seeking custodial interrogation of lobbyist Deepak Talwar
- Delhi High Court junks plea asking media to use word martyr for reporting casualties in terror attacks
- Supreme Court disposes plea challenging Nageswara Rao’s appointment as interim CBI chief.
- The Rajasthan High Court extends stay on Robert Vadra’s arrest and asks him to cooperate with ED
- Madras High Court issues instructions to prevent closure of FIRs for want of charge sheets
- Aircel-Maxis case : Chidambaram seeks early hearing of his anticipatory bail plea