How can an overseas Indian get enrolled in the electoral roll?

Posted On & filed under .

A Non-Resident Indian is a citizen of India who holds an Indian passport and has temporarily emigrated to another country for six months or more for employment, residence, education or any other purpose. He/she has to file an application for the purpose in prescribed Form 6A before the Electoral Registration Officer / Assistant Electoral Registration… Read more »