How do I lodge a NC complaint?

Posted On & filed under .

NC complaint stands for non-cognizable complaint. Give information as a similar manner as explained under F.I.R. The officer in-charge would reduce the complaint in writing and give a copy thereof to the complainant free of cost. No police officer can investigate a non-cognizable case unless he obtains prior permission of a Magistrate having power to… Read more »