How do I lodge FIR?

Posted On & filed under .

First go to the police station of the area, where the offence is committed. Contact to the officer, who is in charge. If information is given on telephone, the informant should subsequently go to the police station for registration of F.I.R. Received a copy of FIR free of cost. FIR – A First Information Report (FIR) is… Read more »