Where can I register my immovable property ?

Posted On & filed under .

Documents pertaining to immovable property shall be registered in the Sub-Registrar office in whose jurisdiction the property is situated Or If you have any problem with the Sub-Registrar’s office please approach the District Registrar of your district.InBangalore Urban district still if you have problem in registration you can visit the Office of the Inspector General… Read more »