In case of road accident to whom we report ?

Posted On & filed under .

You can give the information nearest police station. Motor Accidents Claims Tribunal MACT deals with matters related to compensation of motor accidents victims or their next of kin .The Tribunal deal with claims relating to loss of life/property and injury cases resulting from Motor Accidents. MACT Courts are presided over by Judicial Officers from the… Read more »