Is it necessary to register in Office of the Sub Registrar to get khata transferred in respect of property acquired by inheritance?

Posted On & filed under .

No, it is not necessary to register a khata transfer in respect of a property acquired by inheritance in the office of the Sub-Registrar. After the death of owner of a property his heirs, such as wife, children i.e. male and female, married or unmarried may get the Khata transferred on production of death certificate of… Read more »