Is there a form to apply for assistance under the Overseas Indian Spouses?

Posted On & filed under .

A form is available on the website which after completing can be forwarded either to the concerned Indian embassy/Mission/Post or to the Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs. The applications for providing legal aid received by the Indian Missions/Posts would be examined by an officer designated by the Head of the Mission/Post on case-to-case basis and… Read more »