Mediation is a process in which a neutral third party (the mediator) assists the parties to a dispute to reach a mutually acceptable resolution.
No two mediations are exactly alike because no two disputes are exactly alike. However, among the things that a mediator may do to facilitate settlement is to make certain each party is clear on what the dispute is really about and that each party understands (not necessarily agrees with) the position of the other parties…. Read more »
Mediation can be much less expensive than litigation which generally requires payment of filing fees, fees for service of documents, court fees and, of course, advocate fees. Additionally, in mediation there is no resolution unless and until there is an agreement that you accept. In litigation, a judge you do not know will decide… Read more »
There is no way to answer this question. Typically, a mediation session lasts from thirty minutes to four hours. However, some mediations are over in just a few minutes. Others, particularly in very large or complex disputes, may require multiple sessions spread over weeks or even months. Different Mediation Centers have different time limit.
Mediators are not judges and they do not make decisions for the parties. No mediator can or will attempt to force you to accept a settlement. If the parties to a mediation cannot agree on a settlement of any issues, the mediator will, after exploring all reasonable avenues of reaching an agreement, simply declare an… Read more »
Send News & Articles
Send your News & Articles to Publish in this website. For sending Articles & News CLICK HERE
- उच्च न्यायालय ने रक्त विकार से पीड़ित छात्र को एमबीबीएस में प्रवेश देने का निर्देश दिया
- अलगाववादियों की हड़ताल से जनजीवन प्रभावित
- मोदी इस महीने में तीसरी बार कल गुजरात का दौरा करेंगे
- दिल्ली में इलेक्ट्रिक वाहनों को चार्ज करने के लिये देना होगा 5.50 रुपये प्रति यूनिट शुल्क
- प्रणब मुखर्जी के भाई का निधन
- केदारनाथ के भव्य और दिव्य पुनर्निर्माण की रूपरेखा का मोदी ने किया अनावरण
- भारत ने एशिया कप हाकी में मलेशिया को 6-2 से हराया