How to effect partition of property?

Posted On & filed under .

If all the parties have share (common right) in the property partition can be effected. If partition is effected through an instrument such instrument must be compulsorily registered. Oral partition affected through memorandum submitted to the concerned authorities need not be registered.  Stamp duty has to be paid in respect any kind of partition whether… Read more »