What about jurisdiction? Can a crime committed in certain area only be filed that area’s station?

Posted On & filed under .

A complaint can be lodged in any Police Station. After registration of the FIR, the Police Station registering the complaint can transfer the FIR to the jurisdictional Police Station / AWPS for investigation. Criminal law or penal law is the body of law that relates to crime. It regulates social conduct and proscribes whatever is threatening,… Read more »