What if a policeman records your F.I.R. wrongly?

Posted On & filed under .

Section 167 IPC –  Whoever, being a public servant, and being, as suchpublic servant, charged with the preparation or translation of any document, frames or translates that document in a manner which he knows or believes to be incorrect, in- tending thereby to cause or knowing it to be likely that he may thereby cause… Read more »