What remedies are available in case of refusal by the police to record FIR?

Posted On & filed under .

In case of refusal by official at police station to record FIR, a written complaint can be sent by post to the Superintendent of Police concerned. The complainant can also directly approach the Judicial Magistrate having jurisdiction and file a complaint regarding the offence before the said Magistrate. The Magistrate can direct the police to… Read more »