What should I do if I am arrested by the police?

Posted On & filed under .

If you are arrested and during investigation, the SHO thinks that there is not sufficient evidence against you or that there is no need to forward you to the magistrate, the SHO, by exercising his power under section 169 CrPC, may release you on your executing a bond ( with or without sureties) that you will… Read more »