What to do if the police refuse to register an fir?

Posted On & filed under .

If police refuse to register your FIR, you can make a complaint to a higher ranking officer such as the Superintendent of Police (SP), the Deputy Inspector General (DIG) or the Inspector General of Police (IGP). You can also complain to the nearest judicial magistrate, who will order the police to register the FIR if… Read more »