Where can client file arbitration against the trading member?

Posted On & filed under .

The application for arbitration has to be filed at the Regional Arbitration Centre (RAC) viz. Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata or Chennai covering the state in which in which the constituent ordinary resides. Arbitration is a procedure in which a dispute is submitted, by agreement of the parties, to one or more arbitrators who make a binding decision… Read more »