Who is the authority to whom application is to be made?

Posted On & filed under .

Application for seeking information should be made to an officer of the public authority who is designated as Central Public Information Officer (CPIO). All the public authorities have designated their Central Public Information Officers and have posted their particulars on their respective web-sites. This information is also available on the ‘RTI PORTAL’. Persons seeking information… Read more »