Who will give me information I am looking for under RTI?

Posted On & filed under .

One or more officers in every Government Department have been made “Public Information Officers” (PIO). If you want some information, you need to file an application with the PIO. The PIO’s are responsible for collecting information wanted by you and providing that information to you. Also, several officers have been appointed as Assistant Public Information Officers (APIOs)…. Read more »