Author Profile

Legal India Admin

Posted On by &filed under .

Yes, an inventor or his assignee can file an application for grant of patent in different countries. The applicant can either opt for convention route or PCT route to reach different jurisdictions for the patent.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

* Copy This Password *

* Type Or Paste Password Here *