Author Profile

Legal India Admin

Posted On by &filed under .

Yes, any person by applying in Form 55 and payment of an official prescribed fee can get an opinion from the registrar as to the distinctiveness of the proposed mark by mentioning the mark as well as the goods or services with which the marks are proposed to be used.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

* Copy This Password *

* Type Or Paste Password Here *