Author Profile

Legal India Admin

Posted On by &filed under .

Yes, there is a cancellation system on the ground of non-use of a registered mark or fraudulent obtaining of the trade mark by filing petition for rectification of the trade mark under Section 92 of the Trademarks Act.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

* Copy This Password *

* Type Or Paste Password Here *