These are the notices/ abstract to be displayed at work spot –
- Abstract of Act,
- Notice showing rates of wage,
- Wage period,
- Date of payment of wages,
- Hours of work,
- Name and Address of Inspectors,
- Place & Time of disbursement of Wages,
- Copy of Certificate of registration,
- Copy of Health of Safety Policy (of application).
What should an employer do on receipt of the coverage notice?
An employer is required to submit initial returns (please see annexure for details) within 15 days from the date of receipt of coverage notice. The employer is also required to remit the contribution from the date of coverage to the month prior to the date of issue of coverage notice within 15 days of receipt of the notice.
The employer is also required to submit all monthly and annual returns (please see annexure for details) from the date of coverage.