These steps involved for criminal enforcement –
- Drafting of the complaint .
- Coordination with the police in conducting raid .
- Pre-raid check .
- Actual attendance during the raid as complainant and witness .
- Filing of FIR by police (First Information Report) .
- After raid follow up with the Investigating Office/police and Public Prosecutor.
Once the matter moves forward, the complainant would be asked to appear as a witness (this stage generally reaches in 2-3 years) to record his statement and for cross examination. This generally gets wrapped up in 2-4 hearings.
Criminal law or penal law is the body of law that relates to crime. It regulates social conduct and proscribes whatever is threatening, harmful, or otherwise endangering to the property, health, safety, and moral welfare of people. It includes the punishment of people who violate these laws.