Dear Sir, I am 50 years old unmarried male

Dear sir,I am 50 years old unmarried male.We are two brothers, my mother died in 2000, and my father died on 22-10-2016, I along with my brother , and his family and my father used to live in a house that is registered in the name of my late mother.

My pancard,passport and adhar card are registered with this house as address proof.My pass port is renewalled about an year back.I receive all my bank statements and registered posts to this house.

After the death of my father, I went to the house of my late sister for about six weeks. My younger brother is threatening me not to come to home, and instead pressurizing me to sell my share in the house.
He is also threatening me to go to civil court and have lengthy proceedings, so now I am without shelter.

I don’t want to go to civil court, instead I want to give a police complaint, regarding throwing me out of my house and pressurizing and threatening me to sell my share of the house to him at a value of money dictated by him.

What legal recourse can i have to put criminal case against him.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

* Copy This Password *

* Type Or Paste Password Here *

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. More Information