Yes, your establishment will continue to be covered under the provisions of the Act for a period of one year from the day on which day 20 or more workmen lastly employed.
Under the Act, every contractor is liable to give a wage slip-specifying wages rates and other particulars along with the payment.
Yes, a workmen are eligible for wages during the Rest day/Weekly off.
Employment card specifies the particulars of contract workmen engaged by the contractor. The Contractor has to issue employment card duly filled in to the worker within 3 days of the employment.
Fee of Rs. 5/- to be remitted along with a request.
Original License should be returned along with application for amendment, additional security deposit and additional license fee.
Canteen (if 100 or more Contract Labour were/are working), Rest Room (if Contract Labour are halting at night), Drinking Water, Toilets/ Urinal/ Wash Room, First Aid Facility.
Before the expiry of 7th day of the last day of wage period where number of workmen is less than 1000. Before the expiry of 10th day of the last day of wage period where number of workmen is 1000 or above.
Abstract of Act and rules, Notice showing rates of wages, Date of payment of wages, Date of payment of unpaid wages, Hours of work, Wage period, Names and address of the inspectors, Copy of license.
Send News & Articles
Send your News & Articles to Publish in this website. For sending Articles & News CLICK HERE
- साहित्यसुधा जुलाई(द्वितीय), 2019 अंक
- मोदी जी का “Reward Follow”
- चिरंजीलाल धानुका स्मृति समाजसेवा अवार्ड डाॅ. अंजता चक्रवर्ती को
- एक सच्ची घटना
- कांग्रेस सरकार के बजट में मध्यप्रदेश की जनता के जीवन में खुशहाली का प्रयास –श्री रातडिया
- नालसर विश्वविद्यालय (NALSAR University) में दूरस्थ शिक्षा निदेशालय शैक्षणिक वर्ष 2019-20 के लिए निम्नलिखित पाठ्यक्रमों में प्रवेश के लिए आवेदन करें
- 22 जुलाई को देशव्यापी आंदोलन करेंगे किसान