For 20 Contract Worker – Rs. 15, For 21 or more Workmen but less than 50 – Rs. 37.50, For 51 or more Workmen but less than 100 – Rs. 75, For 101 or more Workmen but less than 200 – Rs. 150, For 201 or more Workmen but less than 400 – Rs…. Read more »
Thirty days before the date of expiry of license.
One year from the date of issuance.
Form IV, Copy of Work Order, Proof of Status of Contractors firm, Form V, Demand Draft.
The demand draft shall be drawn in the name of Assistant Labour Commissioner (Central) / Regional Labour Commissioner (Central), being the licensing and registering officer. DDO, O/o Dy. CLC(C) concerned.
Within six months from the date on which this Act becomes applicable to an Industrial Establishment.
Regional Labour Commissioner (Central) is the certifying officer.
This Act applied to – (i) Small Establishment – The Establishment in which not less than 10 and not more than 19 persons are employed or were employed on any day in preceding 12 months. (ii) Very Small Establishment – The Establishment in which not more than 09 are employed or were… Read more »
The Registers required to be maintained by both Establishments are as under – (i) Small Establishment – Form D and Form E Registers. (ii) Very Small Establishment – Form B Form C and Form D Registers.
In both Establishments, a Core Return in ‘Form A’ is required to be submitted.
Send News & Articles
Send your News & Articles to Publish in this website. For sending Articles & News CLICK HERE
- साहित्यसुधा जुलाई(द्वितीय), 2019 अंक
- मोदी जी का “Reward Follow”
- चिरंजीलाल धानुका स्मृति समाजसेवा अवार्ड डाॅ. अंजता चक्रवर्ती को
- एक सच्ची घटना
- कांग्रेस सरकार के बजट में मध्यप्रदेश की जनता के जीवन में खुशहाली का प्रयास –श्री रातडिया
- नालसर विश्वविद्यालय (NALSAR University) में दूरस्थ शिक्षा निदेशालय शैक्षणिक वर्ष 2019-20 के लिए निम्नलिखित पाठ्यक्रमों में प्रवेश के लिए आवेदन करें
- 22 जुलाई को देशव्यापी आंदोलन करेंगे किसान