Pages: 1728 pages
Publisher: Eastern Book Company
Dimensions: 24.2 CM X 3.66 CM X 16 CM
Publisher Code: AC/357
Products Date Added: 2016-02-11 09:12:46
This LL.B. entrance exam guide book is the most comprehensive book for preparation of CLAT, AILET, SET, DU and other LL.B. entrance exams in India. It is the ultimate guide for law school aspirants to achieve high score in the entrance tests and secure admission into their dream law school. The book contains in-depth strategies, multiple practice questions and detailed explanations to all answers for the most exhaustive and thorough practice for the entrance tests.This book provides the most reliable answers for previous year papers and the most thorough analysis of question. It stands out amongst others in its technical insight and authentic and reliable answers, and provides the shortest route to CLAT success possible.
More than 5,600 solved questions.
Diagnostic Tests on CLAT & AILET to assess the required level of preparation.
7 Mock Tests for each section of CLAT & AILET.
Solved papers of CLAT & AILET with explanations to all answers.
General and section-wise tips and tricks to succeed in exams.
Additional FREE learning resources through EBC ExplorerTM www.ebcexplorer.com include:
G.K. Updates till December ’16,
Links of law entrance exam websites,
Video links of interviews and lectures of eminent persons.
Details of Table Of Contents:
1. Life, Law and Gyan
2. Legal Personality Test
3. Overview of Diagnostic Tests
4. Diagnostic Mock Test on CLAT Pattern
5. Diagnostic Mock Test on AILET Pattern
6. Overview of Legal Aptitude
7. Law of Torts
8. Law of Contracts
9. Criminal Law
10. Constitutional Law
11. Mock Tests
12. Overview of the English Section
13. Reading Comprehension
16. Paragraph Jumbles
17. Mock Tests
18. Overview of the General Knowledge Section
21. Indian Polity, Economy and International Organisations
22. Sports and Miscellaneous
23. Mock Tests
24. General Knowledge Compendium (1st June – 1st November, 2015)
25. Overview of Logical Reasoning
26. Critical Reasoning
27. Deductive Reasoning
28. Analytical Reasoning
29. Mock Tests
30. Overview of the Maths Section
31. Number System, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage and Average
32. Profit, Loss and Discount, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Alligation or Mixture
33. HCM and LCM, Algebraic Equations, Square Roots and Mensuration
34. Time and Work, Work and Wages, Pipes and Cisterns and Problems based on Age
35. Speed, Distance and Time, Trains, Boats and Streams
36. Probability, Permutation and Combination
37. Mock Tests
38. Solved Papers
Buy this combo offer from here: