The Karkardooma Court of Delhi is the district court which has been established by the State government of Delhi and in all six district courts it is one court in Delhi. It administers justice in Delhi at a district level. This court is under administrative control of the High Court of Delhi. The decisions of District court is subject to the appellate jurisdiction of the High court of… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Karkardooma court court judgments
Send News & Article
Send your News & Articles to Publish in this website. For sending Articles & News CLICK HERE
Subscribe Legal India
- Supreme Court grants protection from arrest in all cases to Ex-IPS officer Bharati Ghosh.
- CBI moves Delhi HC seeking custodial interrogation of lobbyist Deepak Talwar
- Delhi High Court junks plea asking media to use word martyr for reporting casualties in terror attacks
- Supreme Court disposes plea challenging Nageswara Rao’s appointment as interim CBI chief.
- The Rajasthan High Court extends stay on Robert Vadra’s arrest and asks him to cooperate with ED
- Madras High Court issues instructions to prevent closure of FIRs for want of charge sheets
- Aircel-Maxis case : Chidambaram seeks early hearing of his anticipatory bail plea