Overseas Indian Affairs The Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs (MOIA) is part of the government of India.The Ministry is organized into three functional Divisions and three functional Units. Of the three Divisions, two are headed by Joint Secretaries. They are the Diaspora Services Division and the Financial Services Division. The Protector General of Emigrants (PGoE)… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Overseas Indian Affairs
Send News & Article
Send your News & Articles to Publish in this website. For sending Articles & News CLICK HERE
Subscribe Legal India
- JNMF tells HC its in authorised occupancy of property at Teen Murti estate
- SC refuses to allow transportation of extracted coal in Meghalaya
- Kids under 12 falling prey to sex predators: Court
- Much is happening in West Bengal : Supreme Court
- Lawyer Prashant Bhushan also seeks hearing on plea seeking perjury prosecution of some officials for misleading court in Rafale case.
- Supreme Court grants protection from arrest in all cases to Ex-IPS officer Bharati Ghosh.
- CBI moves Delhi HC seeking custodial interrogation of lobbyist Deepak Talwar