Department of Food Processing Industries The Ministry of Food Processing Industries was set up in July, 1988 to give an impetus to the development of food processing industries in the country.The Department of Food Processing Industries is concerned with the formulation and implementation of the policies and plans for the food processing industries within the… Read more »
Posts Tagged: what is Department of Food Processing Industries
Send News & Article
Send your News & Articles to Publish in this website. For sending Articles & News CLICK HERE
Subscribe Legal India
- Supreme Court grants protection from arrest in all cases to Ex-IPS officer Bharati Ghosh.
- CBI moves Delhi HC seeking custodial interrogation of lobbyist Deepak Talwar
- Delhi High Court junks plea asking media to use word martyr for reporting casualties in terror attacks
- Supreme Court disposes plea challenging Nageswara Rao’s appointment as interim CBI chief.
- The Rajasthan High Court extends stay on Robert Vadra’s arrest and asks him to cooperate with ED
- Madras High Court issues instructions to prevent closure of FIRs for want of charge sheets
- Aircel-Maxis case : Chidambaram seeks early hearing of his anticipatory bail plea