Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) has been constituted by a Gazette notification of the Central Government in the Ministry of Commerce and Industry on 15th September 2003 to hear appeals against the decisions of the Registrar under the Trade Marks Act, 1999 and the Geographical Indications of Goods (Registration and Protection) Act, 1999. Address: Annexe-I, Guna… Read more »
Posts Tagged: What is Intellectual Property Appellate Board
Send News & Article
Send your News & Articles to Publish in this website. For sending Articles & News CLICK HERE
Subscribe Legal India
- Supreme Court grants protection from arrest in all cases to Ex-IPS officer Bharati Ghosh.
- CBI moves Delhi HC seeking custodial interrogation of lobbyist Deepak Talwar
- Delhi High Court junks plea asking media to use word martyr for reporting casualties in terror attacks
- Supreme Court disposes plea challenging Nageswara Rao’s appointment as interim CBI chief.
- The Rajasthan High Court extends stay on Robert Vadra’s arrest and asks him to cooperate with ED
- Madras High Court issues instructions to prevent closure of FIRs for want of charge sheets
- Aircel-Maxis case : Chidambaram seeks early hearing of his anticipatory bail plea