J&K State Road Transport Corporation The J&K State Road Transport Corporation (a successor to the erstwhile Government Transport Undertaking ) came into existence on 1.9.1976 under Road Transport Corporation Act of 1950. The J&K SRTC has played a vital role in developing the economy of the State right from the date of its inception. The… Read more »
Posts Tagged: what is J&K State Road Transport Corporation
Send News & Article
Send your News & Articles to Publish in this website. For sending Articles & News CLICK HERE
Subscribe Legal India
- Supreme Court grants protection from arrest in all cases to Ex-IPS officer Bharati Ghosh.
- CBI moves Delhi HC seeking custodial interrogation of lobbyist Deepak Talwar
- Delhi High Court junks plea asking media to use word martyr for reporting casualties in terror attacks
- Supreme Court disposes plea challenging Nageswara Rao’s appointment as interim CBI chief.
- The Rajasthan High Court extends stay on Robert Vadra’s arrest and asks him to cooperate with ED
- Madras High Court issues instructions to prevent closure of FIRs for want of charge sheets
- Aircel-Maxis case : Chidambaram seeks early hearing of his anticipatory bail plea