Central Information Commission 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066 Website: www.cic.gov.in Decision No. 5853/IC(A)/2010 F. No.CIC/MA/A/2010/000553 Dated, the 7th September, 2010 Name of the Appellant : Shri T.K. Roy Name of the Public Authority : CAPART Facts
1. The appellant was heard on 6th September, 2010.
2. The appellant has asked for information relating to an employee of the
respondent. He stated that the desired information has not been furnished to him.
3. The CPIO is directed to furnish a point-wise response and provide the
information on the basis of available record within one month from the date of
receipt of this decision. As the information pertains to a third party, it may be
necessary to obtain concurrence of the concerned employee u/s 11 (1) of the Act
for disclosure of information. The CPIO may accordingly decide the matter and
furnish the information.
4. With these observations, this appeal is disposed of.
(Prof. M.M. Ansari)
Central Information Commissioneri
Authenticated true copy:
“All men by nature desire to know.” – Aristotle
Name & address of Parties:
1. Shri T.K. Roy, 3/3A, Street No. 5, K. Block, Gahgorti Vihar, Delhi-110053.
2. Shri C.S. Pandey, Public Information Officer, CAPART, India Habitat
Centre, Zone-5-A, Core-C, 2nd Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.