Top Law News Gulberg society massacre: Convict surrenders before SIT court June 13, 2016 by Legal India News | Leave a Comment A convict in the 2002 Gulberg society massacre case, who had jumped the temporary bail granted to him in December last year, today surrendered before a special SIT court here. Kailash Dhobi is one of 11 persons convicted for murder and other offences, and is listed as accused number 1 by the SIT in the […] Read more » Court featured Gulberg Society massacre Law Legal News SIT court
Top Law News Gulberg case: Quantum of sentence for convicts on June 17 June 13, 2016 by Legal India News | Leave a Comment A special SIT court today said that it will pronounce the quantum of sentence on Friday for 24 convicts of the Gulberg Society massacre in which 69 people, including former Congress MP Ehsan Jafri, were killed. The court of Special Judge P B Desai here said that the quantum of sentence will be declared on […] Read more » Court featured Gulberg case Gulberg Society massacre Law Legal News SIT court