THIS DOCUMENT OF ARRANGEMENT of properties belonging to the family and its members by mutual and free consent of various members of the family made on (date) day of (month and Year) BETWEEN Shri, A, aged about 58 years, karta of the Hindu undivided family, Mrs. B, aged about 48 years, wife of the above Karta and a member of the said Hindu undivided family, Kumari ‘C’ aged about 32 years and Kumari ‘D’ aged about 34 years, both daughters of the Karta and members of the said Hindu undivided family and Shri ‘E’ aged about 32 years, son of the Karta and a member of the said Hindu undivided family.
WHEREAS the above five persons constitute a joint family governed by Hindu Law owning various movable and immovable properties more particularly described in S.No. 1 to………………. Of Schedule A, 1 to……………….of Schedule ‘B’ and 1 to ……………….. of Schedule ‘C’ and 1 to ………………. Schedule ‘D’ attached hereto.
AND WHEREAS in view of the internal family quarrels amongst the family members, the members are not able to continue their joint enjoyment of the properties belonging to the family and therefore all the members have voluntarily and of their free will agreed to put an end to such a situation and have also agreed to certain stipulations hereinafter appearing:
NOW THIS DOCUMENT WITNESSES as follows:
1. The properties listed as in S.No. 1 to ______________ of Schedule A hereto shall go to the share of Miss. ‘C’
2. The properties listed as in S. No. 1 to ___________ of Schedule ‘B’ hereto shall go to the share of Miss. ‘D’.
3. The properties listed as in S. No. 1 to______________ of Schedule “C’ hereto shall go to the share of Mr. ‘E’
4. That the properties listed in S.No. 1 to ______________ of Schedule ‘D’ shall continue to jointly vest in the ownership of the family whose income shall be enjoyed jointly by all the members of the family.
5. That each of the above parties shall be entitled to the arrears of any rent or other incomes and shall be liable for any cesses and taxes upon properties which have gone to his/her share from the date of this arrangement and otherwise shall be entitled to deal with the properties as an absolute owner thereof.
6. That each of the party shall enjoy, sell, transfer, convey or otherwise use or put to use the said properties going to his or her share.
7. That each of the parties hereby agree that he has no right, title, interest or any other claims whatsoever on the properties allotted to any of the other members.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF etc.