An employee’s provident fund and gratuity cannot be attached under any decree in settlement of any debt or liability, the Gujarat High Court has held in an order made available Saturday. The court also said that it cannot restrain the employee, after he receives the provident fund and gratuity amount, from utlising it the way… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Gujarat High Court
The Gujarat High Court Friday issued notice to the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) and the union and state governments over installing transmission towers in Surajbari creek of Kutch district. The bench of Chief Justice S.J. Mukhopadhaya and Justice Akil Kureshi issued the notice following a public interest litigation by Samma Siddiq Usman… Read more »
The Gujarat High Court Friday recalled its order of imposing Rs.20,000 costs on a petitioner for filing a frivolous public interest litigation after his lawyer said costs should be recovered from him instead. The bench of Chief Justice S.J. Mukhopadhaya and Justice K.M. gave the order after advocate Girish Das submitted his client was not… Read more »
The Gujarat High Court Advocates Association Tuesday passed a resolution to abstain from work for an indefinite period from Jan 13 to protest the non-appointment of judges. GHAA president Yatin Oza said the resolution condemned the inaction of the central government and other constitutional dignitaries over the issue. The resolution opposes the central government and… Read more »
Send News & Articles
Send your News & Articles to Publish in this website. For sending Articles & News CLICK HERE
- फिल्मों से राजनीतिक सफर तय करने वाली “पुरातची तलाइवी’ अब नहीं रहीं….
- ‘अम्मा‘ के रूप में पूजी जाने वाली राजनेत्री
- केजरीवाल जी, दुनिया में फकीर ही सबसे ज्यादा अमीर होते हैं ?
- मकर संक्रान्ति पर्व के महत्व को जानकर श्रद्धापूर्वक मनायें
- नदियों में स्नान का धार्मिक औचीत्य और महर्षि दयानन्द
- पुरातची तलाईवी (‘क्रांतिकारी नेता’) अम्मा जयललिता का महाप्रयाण
- कैसें प्राप्त करें अच्छे अंक परीक्षाओं में ???
- CONVEYANCING OF SALE DEED AND ITS REQUIREMENTS on
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN IN INDIA on
- Mandatory documents required for export and Import of goods on
- Rights Of Students Under Right To Information Act 2005 on
- Mobile Cell Phones And Cyber Crimes In India on
- CYBER CRIMES AND THE LAW on
- WILL under Indian Law on