Prof. Venkata Rao,
Address: Law University In Bangalore
The Director, National Law School of India University, P.O. Bag 7201, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore – 560 072, Karnataka, India.
Phone No: 91 80 2321 3160 +91 80 2316 0532 +91 80 2316 0533 +91 80 2316 0535
Fax No: 91 80 23160534 +91 80 23217858
Dr. V.Nagraj, Registrar. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 080-2316053
Mobile : 09242442876
Bangalore University is located in the Garden City of Bangalore aptly hailed as the “I.T. Capital of India”, was established in July 1964 as an off shoot of the University of Mysore, primarily to include institutions of higher learning located in the metropolitan city of Bangalore and the districts of Bangalore, Kolar and Tumkur, which eventually became a separate university. Initially, the two premier colleges of the city, the Central College (CC) and the University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (UVCE) formed the nucleus of Bangalore University.
Soon after the establishment of Bangalore University, as a first step in the re-organization of courses instructions, the University introduced Honours Courses in the year 1965-66. Three year Honour’s courses in Botany, Chemistry, Economics, English, Geology, Kannada, Mathematics and Zoology which were offered only at the University Post Graduate Departments have attracted many brilliant students. Honours passed students were admitted to Post Graduate Courses on priority and B.A./B.Sc. graduates, who marginally missed admission to the Post Graduate Courses were given an opportunity to join the final year Honours course and seek admission to Post Graduate Courses, thereafter. Since 1964, Bangalore University has grown both in size and strength to include a large number of affiliated colleges, P.G. Centers with a rich diversity of programme options. In consonance with this expansion, in 1973, the University moved into a new campus named ‘Jnana Bharathi’ (JB) located on a sprawling 1100 acres of land and shifted many of its post graduate departments to this newly established campus. At present the JB Campus houses the office of the Vice Chancellor, Registrar, Registrar (Evaluation), Finance Officer and a large number of post graduate departments, Directorates, Centres of higher learning, NSS Bhavan, Outdoor Stadium and other support services. The University Law College, started in 1948 and The College of Physical Education, started in 1959 are located in the JB Campus. Since 1973, the University is functioning from both the campuses the main campus at Jnana Bharathi and the City Campus at Central College.
Law University In Bangalore is full service Law School College