Central Information Commission 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066 Website: www.cic.gov.in Decision No. 4200/IC(A)/2009 F. No. CIC/MA/A/2009/00459 Dated, the 21st July, 2009 Name of the Appellant : Dr. Guru Dayal Kumar Sinha Name of the Public Authority : National Textile Corporation Ltd. 1 Facts
1. The appeal was scheduled for hearing on 20/07/2009, but the appellant
did not avail of this opportunity. The appeal is therefore examined on merit.
2. On perusal of the documents submitted by the appellant, it is observed
that the appellant has asked for information relating catalogue of item-wise price
list of different item. The CPIO has replied and furnished the information on the
basis of available records. There is however no denial of information.
3. The CPIO and Appellate Authority have duly replied and furnished the
requested information on the basis of available records. The appellant has not
indicated as to which information as per section 2 (f) of the Act has been refused
to him. This appeal is therefore considered unnecessary and is thus disposed of.
(Prof. M.M. Ansari)
Central Information Commissioner
Authenticated true copy:
If you don’t ask, you don’t get – Mahatma Gandhi
Name and address of parties: 2
1. Dr. Guru Dayal Kumar Sinha, Addl. M.O. I/c, Primary Health Centre, PO:
Sonbarsa Block, Distt. Sitamarhi-843330, Bihar.
2. Shri S.P. Yadav, Divisional Manager & CPIO, National Textile Corporation
Ltd., Retail Marketing Division, Divisional Office, S.P. Verma Road, Patna-
All men by nature desire to know – Aristotle