1. This application is by way of objection to the taxation of a bill of costs on the ground that the costs of a second Counsel should not have been allowed. The case in which two Counsel were employed was in certain Insolvency proceedings and, as I learn from the statement of Counsel, the. client by whom these Counsel were employed was charged with collusion amounting to fraud.
2. In the exercise of his discretion the Taxing Master considered that the case was one in which it was proper to allow the costs of a second Counsel. I have been unable to see in the argument addressed to me anything to lead me to suppose that this discretion was wrongly exercised.
3. I therefore hold that the objection was ill-founded, and the exceptions will be disallowed with costs.
4. Attorney for Koosom Koomary Dassee: Messrs. Dignam & Co.
5. Attorney for the Creditors: Babu G. C. Dhur.
C. E. G.